Former Bizible, Marketo, and Adobe Executives Launch B2B Marketing Automation Solution, Raise $5M in Seed Funding
SEATTLE – May 18, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
Inflection.io, a company founded by former executives of Bizible, Marketo and Adobe, announces the official launch of its B2B marketing automation solution and $5 million in seed funding. The round was led by MHS Capital with participation from Version One, Cercano Management, Ascend and a stellar group of investors including:
- Kevin Bobowski (CMO Siteimprove, frm CMO Act-On, frm VP Marketing ExactTarget)
- Erik Bower (from VP Growth Amplitude)
- Ray Carroll (from VP Sales Marketo, from VP Sales Engagio)
- Justin Gray (CEO LeadMD)
- Matt Heinz (CRO Amplitude, of SVP Sales Marketo)
- Tony Jackson (CRO Sales Impact Academy, from Director of Sales Snowflake)
- Jeffrey Jewett (RevOps Director)
- Arjun Pillai (SVP Products & Growth ZoomInfo)
- Andy Sack (investor, managing director Techstars, founder of Lighter Capital)
- Adam Schoenfeld (analyst and co-founder of PeerSignal.org, CEO of Simply Measured, vice president of Strategy Drift)
- Brewster Stanislaw (CPO Demandbase, frm VP Product Bizible)
- Patrick Thompson (Product Amplitude Director, frm CEO Iteratively)
- Edward Unthank (CEO of Etumos)
- Prasanna Venkatesan (VP Engineering ZoomInfo)
Inflection is the only B2B marketing automation solution specifically designed for product-focused businesses. Inflection puts product activity data at the center and optimizes the scalability and extensibility requirements of the modern product-focused marketing team, enabling highly contextualized customer engagement. Inflection unifies data across accounts, people, and product activity, giving marketing teams a single view of the customer and the ability to deliver tailored marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
“The rise of product-centric businesses and the emergence of a new era of end users require innovative solutions that treat product activity data as a first-class citizen to drive meaningful engagement with customers. . We built Inflection on the premise that B2B product-focused businesses deserve a purpose-built marketing solution to help drive adoption, revenue expansion, and create delicious product engagements. said Dave Rigotti, CEO and co-founder of Inflection.
“I saw a lot of martech software when I was CMO of SiriusDecisions. Inflection will transform B2B marketing with a team, product, and vision all aligned with marketing automation for PLG.” said Brad Gillespie, alumnus CMO, SiriusDecisions.
“When I was leading product at Marketo, it was clear that companies were putting a lot of effort into making B2C or sales-focused processes and tools work for a product-focused strategy, with no success. Current marketing automation vendors make you choose between driving campaigns from CRM data OR product activity data. With Inflection, marketers no longer have to choose – they can run highly contextualized campaigns using account data, individuals and product activity data,” said Aaron Bird, co-founder of Inflection.
Inflection is designed for modern product-focused marketing teams and addresses many of the key challenges introduced by legacy marketing automation solutions and vendors. Interested parties can learn more about the new inflection.io website, including requesting a live demo.
press release service