International Beauty Show (IBS) from Questex and International
NEW YORK, April 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex’s International Beauty Fair (IBS) Vegas and International Conference Aesthetics, Cosmetics & Spa (IECSC) Vegas announces today that registrations are open. Aimed at the beauty and spa professions, the events are taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from June 25-27, 2022.
Jill Birkett, Vice President of Questex Wellness Group, said, “We are thrilled to bring the beauty and spa community together in Las Vegas. We have planned a great learning program as well as a mega floor with hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the latest products, techniques and artists.
IBS and IECSC attendees will have the chance to participate in hands-on classes and workshops covering cutting-edge techniques and education.
SCI Early Access courses are only available to participants who register before the pre-registration deadline of May 31, 2022. They include:
- “Trend: Short Hair” by Gilad Goldstein of ULTA
- “The Lost Art of Scissor Cutting” by Arthur Rubinoff of the New York Barber Shop Museum
- “Color Cut” by Ryan Teal of TEAL
- “Direct Dye Removal, Going and Correcting to Blonde/Natural” by Rebecca Taylor of HoneyHairLab
- “Booked Solid 2.0” by Paul DiGrigoli of DiGrigoli Seminars
- “Bad A$$ Business-Scheduling” by Ryan Teal & Lora Cox of TEAL
IESCS classes include:
- “Building a Customer Base from Scratch” by Ryan Christopher
- “Happy Heurmones: Seven Simple Strategies for Glowing, Healthy Skin Through the Ages” by Dr. Susan Lovelle
- “Incorporating Nails into Your Spa Environment” by Jamie Schrabeck, Ph.D.
- “Integrative Beauty Through Nutrition” by Christine Cole
- “How to Build a Successful Beauty Business” by Shalon Burruss, Sheron Devlin and Kechia Taylor
Over 450 brands will showcase their new products, the latest techniques and invaluable demos on the stand by some of the best artists in the industry. IBS and IECSC bring beauty and spa exhibitors together across a combined mega floor of over 130,000 square feet.
IBS Las Vegas exhibitors include: CHI by Farouk, Brazilian Professional, Gelish and Taylor, Amika, Hattori Hanzo Shears, Donna Bella, HaloCouture, Lashbox, EBL Lashes and more.
IECSC Las Vegas exhibitors include: Amarte Skin Care, Bonblissity, Celluma, Circadia, DermaplanePro, DMK skin care, Eminence Organic Skincare, Heated Airbrush Tanning Evolv, HydraFacial, LightStim, Minkys, PCA Skin, ProCell Therapies, Repechage, Sorella Apothecary and more.
The early bird discount for IBS Las Vegas is offering $20 off an Exhibit Hall Pass, which includes access to the Exhibit Hall and 90 classes, including Early Access classes. It also offers $25 off hands-on workshops. The early bird discount expires May 31, 2022. To register, click here.
The early bird discount for IECSC Las Vegas offers $20 off three-day exhibit hall admission and up to $100 off the conference program. The early bird discount expires May 31, 2022. To register, click here.
Events to come
Additional networking and training opportunities for spa, beauty and wellness professionals will take place throughout 2022 and 2023:
- Florida, October 9-10, 2022 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in Palm Beach, Florida. Visit iecscflorida.com for more information
- New York, from March 5 to 7, 2023 at the Javits Convention Center in New York. Visit iecscnewyork.com and ibsnewyork.com for more information.
Produced by Questex and presented by American Salon, IBS is for professionals only and reaches a wide range of participants, including salon owners and managers, hairstylists, colorists, makeup artists, nail technicians, manufacturers and distributors of beauty and hair products. Connecting serious beauty professionals with the best in the industry, the show brings together hundreds of top beauty brands under one roof for educational classes from industry legends, workshops, exclusive show discounts and hair salon contests. For more information, visit ibsnewyork.com
Produced by Questex, the International Aesthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Conferences (IECSC) are for professionals only and reach a wide range of attendees, from manufacturers and distributors of spa and wellness products to owners, managers and spa managers, estheticians, massage therapists, cosmetologists, medical estheticians and dermatologists. With dynamic trade shows, in-depth conference programs and presented by American spa, IECSC events are the perfect meeting place for the world’s most skilled and qualified spa professionals looking to meet the best skincare, cosmetics and wellness companies. For more information, visit iecsc.com.
Questex helps people live longer, better lives. Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health; and the technologies that enable and power these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We offer experience and concrete results. That happens here.